• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Comptech CARB sticker-where is it and what is the #??

Hi Folks,

A friend has recently brought a Comptech Supercharged 2004 NSX into California from out of state and is having trouble getting it smogged as there is no CARB sticker/emblem to be found. Where on the supercharger is it or what documentation did Comptech supply to show the CARB exemption?

Thanks for your help

We ended up getting a sticker (found someone with a spare).

Did u make that 1 your self or did you found 1 somewhere and if yes, where?
I have same situation here in Finland. I have to find out where to get 1 sticker somewhere to my -97 nsx.
If someone have even pic of it it helps me. I can scan it go to some scitker shop and ask then to do it. Papers is not enough here :/
Please help!

Thank you!

-pegi

^^this. When I was looking to buy my current ctsc in Ohio, I wanted to make sure it had a carb sticker, so I called comptech and asked if I could get a carb sticker from them if the car I was looking at didn't have one. They told me if I could give them proof of ownership, they could give me the sticker. Turned out my car was a California car, so the carb sticker was already there.

Back