• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Comptech Exhaust For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used Comptech Exhaust for sale. Like new. Newer style with angled tips. Fits all years but will require adaptor pipes for '97 or newer. $750 obo + shipping.

Last edited:
Could you please post some pics. Can this be bolted on or do I have to take it to the dealer to install?

Thanks

I'll have to charge up my digital camera and take some pictures. It can easily be installed by one person. I installed this myself lying on my back with the car on jackstands. It involves 6 bolts, 4 hangers, and about 30min of your time. Much easier if you have a car hoist.

Hello-
I am in Phoenix. I would like to purchase it if it still available. If it is still at Basch even better--I could just get it installed there.

Thanks, John

Montoe said:
Hello-
I am in Phoenix. I would like to purchase it if it still available. If it is still at Basch even better--I could just get it installed there.

Thanks, John

It's in my garage right now. I can meet you at the Basch's on Thursday or you can pick it up sooner if you want it.

Ko-nsx said:
Is your comptech exhaust still for sale? will it fit on a 00' and do you have the adapter pipes?

Yes, it's still for sale and it will fit a '00. I don't have the adaptor pipes but you can buy them from Comptech, Dali, Science of Speed or any other Comptech retailer including many Acura dealerships and repair facilities.

See price change above.

Last edited:
I'll take a few pictures and email them to you.

Thanks - asap if you could. I was literally ready to order an RM exhuast TODAY. Have postponed, pending your pics.

Also, pl let me know a) if this will go on without any additional parts/ pieces/ gaskets/ clamps/ spacers etc etc to my '99, b) what $$ you will take for it, c) shipped ( I'm in Tampa FL )? d) payment method

Thanks !

Roger

relliot said:
Thanks - asap if you could. I was literally ready to order an RM exhuast TODAY. Have postponed, pending your pics.

Also, pl let me know a) if this will go on without any additional parts/ pieces/ gaskets/ clamps/ spacers etc etc to my '99, b) what $$ you will take for it, c) shipped ( I'm in Tampa FL )? d) payment method

Thanks !

Roger

You'll need adaptor pipes from in order to fit on your '99. No other hardware is needed. You can get the pipes from any Comptech reseller i.e. Dali, Science of Speed etc. I'll have to check on shipping costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back