• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Comptech Exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stainless Comptech Exhaust for 1991-1994 NSX. Some small scratches on the bottom of tips but can't be seen when on car other than that it looks great. I can hear a resonance at certain times but my dad and father in law think I am nuts. Anyhow, it came on my car but I already owned a race exhaust I wanted to use so I took it off. There is no way I can verify if you will like the sound as it is off the car so I will set the price low enough it won't matter.

New price is $1,149 so I figure $400 should do it. Shipping is extra and local pick up is always prefered. I imagine shipping in US would be about $100. I have some pics but don't have access to them at this time, if I get ahold of them I will post them but if you want an idea look on www.comptechusa.com
Thank you, Mike

Hi. I have an RM exhaust on my 93 which I feel is a little loud for me. I believe that the Comptech is quieter. Can you confirm this with me since my knowledge of these cars is slight. I just picked up the car a couple of weeks ago I' d be willing to purchase yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back