• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Forced Induction Comptech Super Charger and AEM fuel management

Status
Not open for further replies.
My "buyer" called me today to tell me that he had friends and family who were affected by the devastation in the Phillipines and that he wanted to use his $$ helping people overcome the challenges being faced in the aftermath. This deal is back up for grabs. A LOCAL BUYER IS PREFERRED

I bought my car with Supercharger and fuel management system already installed. I've had it a little over 6 months but the excess fuel pumped by the fuel management system has burned the cats and the car stinks. My GF hates the smell and at 62 years old I'm not sure I need the extra power. I am looking for someone in the Southern California area who is willing to do a swap where I get the OEM parts needed to convert my car back to stock plus $$ and the buyer gets the Supercharger and the AEM. Ramon at Niguel Motors has told me he will do the double swap for $1000 which buyer will pay for as part of this deal. If you are not "local" and still want to buy I would ask you to be willing to remove the parts that Ramon will tell you he needs and send them directly to him at his shop. Once my car is up and running in stock form I will send you all the parts removed from my car. The AEM fuel management system alone on this car had an original price of $3625 and was installed by Science of Speed. I am willing to sell the entire setup for $6000 plus your parts (including cats) and you will also pay for Ramon's labor to do the double swap. That will be $7000 for a double swap or $6500 if you ship parts to Ramon and he only works on my car. I've attached a copy of the most recent dyno​

Attachments

• SOS_Dyno.jpg
    SOS_Dyno.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 589
No longer for sale thanks to "Dr Manny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back