• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Comptech Supercharged NA1 Part out

Where are you located? Im Interested in the SC but I want to look at it first. Curious if you are local and condition of the setup.

To far for a road trip unfortunately. You can rebuild the AutoRotor version just not sure about the 1.6L Whipple.

Edit: apparently you can still get them. $2500 for a new Whipple or approx $1000 to service/ rebuild an old one. Can you PM me with everything that you have that’s part of the CT SC system?

Last edited:
To far for a road trip unfortunately. You can rebuild the AutoRotor version just not sure about the 1.6L Whipple.

Edit: apparently you can still get them. $2500 for a new Whipple or approx $1000 to service/ rebuild an old one. Can you PM me with everything that you have that’s part of the CT SC system?
Supercharger assembly, upper intake manifold for SC, all hoses/ clamps, Mounting bracket/tensioner assembly, fuel injectors, fuel rails, all fuel lines, fuel regulator, belts, pulley, all hardware, EMS control unit,

Please don't remove prices from your listing after items sell.

thanks!
received them a few days ago.
is the transmission still available?

Bumppp for price updates, will ship anything within the US at your expense. Final drop before I list these items on ebay

Back