• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Comptech Supercharger CTSC for sale

Sold, Sold, Sold at $6000

For sale is the CTSC with Whipple blower. It is of newest version of Whipple CTSC which I bought brand new from Comptech right before the Autorotor kit came out. It is for the 1991 to 1994 coupe and all the components from a brand new kit are included. With a few extra parts, it will fit NA2 too. Don Lam installed in my daily driver. There is no track mile. It has about 30k miles but the car was only driven to and from work. It was also uninstalled by Don Lam.
It is in perfect working condition with absolutely no issue. The Whipple makes less horses than the Autorotor. However, the Whipple CTSC has been proven extremely reliable and all issues were worked out. Replacement parts are readily available in the USA. I wanted to switch to the Autorotor kit during the NOPI group buy but Shad discouraged me from doing so because of the Whipple's bulletproof status. Call Shad and ask him.
$6000 and I will give priority to local pick up.
Since I am the original owner of this kit, the CARB sticker is included with the sale.

Will ship.

Last edited:
Back