• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Comptech Sway bars - review requested

Intresting Dave. So all I need is a 04/05 rear sway for my rear? Is this considerably better than 91 stock sway? I may look into this.
The chassis bar has nothing to do with the sway bar other than you may need to space out the chassis bar to give clearance to the sway bar. Which I can tell you on the comptech are not needed due to its shape. They are fully compatible. If you get the comptech, you get the set. Front and rear. Fully adjustable. The rear R bar I believe is identical to the 2004-2005 rear sway bar.

Thanks all. Have ordered the SOS spacer kit and waiting for the CT bars to reach me :)

Thanks all. Have ordered the SOS spacer kit and waiting for the CT bars to reach me :)

They've already reached you. I got a fedex notice there was no one to sign and they are being held at the fedex center. The brackets are wrapped seperately tied to the bar set. Don't throw them out by accident. Your PM box is full.

- - - Updated - - -

Intresting Dave. So all I need is a 04/05 rear sway for my rear? Is this considerably better than 91 stock sway? I may look into this.

Check the thickness and wall diameter, I believe that the 2002-2005 rear bar is the same as the Zanardi. I thought it was 04-05 but the part number for 02 shows the same. I am willing to measure my OEM rear if someone can measure a zanardi. This info seems to have been lost.

Thanks, Turbo.

Installed them today and went for a fun ride. They are awesome! Body roll is severely minimized. Thanks for all the help and feedback. :)

Cool! Did you do full stiff front and full soft rear?

I have set it middle setting for both and adjust as needed.

Back