• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Comtech Pro Clones

Looks like $1040 for all the mounts and fittings.

$1800 for 4 shocks.

Total is $2840 for a Koni 3012/NSX set up.

5 of you put up the money for the mounts and I will get going on cutting aluminum and steel!

Spent 2 days at T-Hill and I am happier than ever with this set up. Very pleased with both low and high speed control on the track. The biggest bonus was how smooth they are on the drive down, 500 miles each way and I was as comfortable as my old Koni Yellows! The 3012's really take advantage of the increased negative camber, removed friction and increased motion control the mono-ball suspension pivots allow on my car. What a great track set up!

I need a set. I don't care whether I buy them from Comptech, or get a set made up by Dave.

If KONI (UK/Europe) can get me the dampers made in the same spec as the Comptech ones, then I'll get those here and save the shipping.

So all I need is the mounting hardware.

Looks like $1040 for all the mounts and fittings.

$1800 for 4 shocks.

Total is $2840 for a Koni 3012/NSX set up.

5 of you put up the money for the mounts and I will get going on cutting aluminum and steel!

Spent 2 days at T-Hill and I am happier than ever with this set up. Very pleased with both low and high speed control on the track. The biggest bonus was how smooth they are on the drive down, 500 miles each way and I was as comfortable as my old Koni Yellows! The 3012's really take advantage of the increased negative camber, removed friction and increased motion control the mono-ball suspension pivots allow on my car. What a great track set up!
Titaniumdave do you know how much weight this set up will save compare to stock suspention?

You guys have one more supporter, Dave, among other things you made, I had your front clamp and very happy with it, but seems like this is the next logical upgrade than the others... I need this bad!!!!!! Even though I'm not planning to drive my car in this winter, I still can't stand it out of commision...:mad:

This, as well as other more significant advantages of the set will put me on the list
1. bregva
2. j14nsx
3. nsxdreamer2

Back