• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Congrats to 1TITENSX @ Atlanta HIN!

I would like to Congratulate Ty (1TITENSX) for winning the
"Hottest Super Car" at this years 2004 Atlanta Hot Import Nights.

There were two Lamborghinis: Black 2001 Diablo 6.0, and a orange Murcie'lago in this division.

After the show, we joined the Blk Diablo 6.0, and a turbo Porsche for a nice drive through the center of Buckhead, which is the biggest party location in Atlanta. Everyone was dropping there jaws when they saw the NSX and Diablo together... :eek:

But once again, the NSX has proven itself to be worthy at any car event!

Attachments

• yard, and hot import nights 096.jpg
    yard, and hot import nights 096.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 866
Marga hill rear side spats and rear under carriage diffuser w/Taitec exhaust.

Attachments

• yard, and hot import nights 056.jpg
    yard, and hot import nights 056.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 772
Quick release hub adapter, Sparco seats, and a custom speaker box...... very clean install:

Attachments

• yard, and hot import nights 061.jpg
    yard, and hot import nights 061.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 3,407
Last one ....don't want Ty thinking that I was jocking his car:D

Attachments

• yard, and hot import nights 052.jpg
    yard, and hot import nights 052.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 757
Thanks for the compliments guys. Boy, that was a long trip there and even cost me a new windshield again for the second time before HIN :mad: Guess it was worth it on the end. I got a chance to meet several NSX owners on the way there as well in Atlanta. Romeo, we've got to hang out again...I had a ball in Atlanta :D !!

Congrats!

Sorcery my fav widebody kit!

btw, how do you find the stereo ?? update the thread in the stereo section on your findings..

Congrats on the win. Your car is looking pretty awesome. I bet you those speakers can thump!

Back