• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Congrats to John and Tina on their new Shelby

Oh! She came out? Already? Congrats John & Tina!!! Gotta induct her into the CalCoastal mtgs asap.
wink.gif

Thanks guys!
Here's the info; 6 lbs. 11 oz. and 19 3/4 in.
Born on Sept. 30th. @ 11:44 a.m. (10 days early)
It sure feels good to be a dad! Nothing can compare to this.
John, Tina and Shelby.

Baby_Richards.JPG

Daddy_and_baby.JPG

[This message has been edited by ANYTIME (edited 02 October 2002).]

I think car names are cool - and they can be an "inside joke" among car enthusiasts, not always readily recognizable by non-enthusiasts. (A more common name is recognizable, like my late dog, Chevy.)

Originally posted by ANYTIME:
What kind of car should I buy her(me)when shes of age?

Hand her down your NSX!
biggrin.gif

Or a Shelby (Series 1 or Cobra). They have enough collector value that they'll likely still be around then (but probably won't be inexpensive).

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 02 October 2002).]

Congrats John and Tina!

------------------
--akira3D
'00 Acura NSX-T (red/black), '97 Honda Civic HX (black), '01 Lexus IS300 (black/black)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

akira3d.com/nsx

Congratulations to you guys!!

Don't let anyone tell you that you have to get rid of the NSX now! In fact, you will soon come to find that getting away and going for a quick therapeutic canyon drive will be more important than ever!
smile.gif

------------------
All My NSX'es Live in Texas

Originally posted by NSXTC:
Congratulations to you guys!!

Don't let anyone tell you that you have to get rid of the NSX now!

NEVER!!!! I was determined to pay it off before the baby was born, so there would be no issues. Now I have no issues.

Originally posted by NSXTC:
In fact, you will soon come to find that getting away and going for a quick therapeutic canyon drive will be more important than ever!
smile.gif

Sounds like experience talking. I guess you'll have to show me the ropes someday!

John

Originally posted by POWERED by HONDA:
CONGRATS!

Will you still have time to help organize NSXPrime Canyon Run 3?
biggrin.gif

Plans are being made as we speak. Announcements will be 3mos. prior to the event and sign ups will occur 2mos. prior. The best is yet to come! Early next year, just as before.
John
John

Back