• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

(continued) The highly controversial STANCED/HELLAFLUSH NSX

You know, the other thing I've noticed about all this customization talk is this...

When buying, EVERYONE wants a "virgin/unmolested" example...then they wanna mod the crap out of it.

Then when selling, sellers cry like crazy because nobody wants to give them their asking price (which includes all the high priced mods...that they expect top-dollar/like new value for)...or even wants their modded car at all...because everyone wants..."virgin/unmolested".

It's like every guy wanting to always get laid, but then won't marry a girl that's "been around".

You can't have it both ways. You demanded pristine? Guess what, so do others!

Modded & need to sell? Undo what you did. Sell the mods separately, and sell the car in stock configuration form...you'll make more $$$ in the end.

Just saying...especially for all those on here so concerned about the value of THEIR car dropping...

I guess the ones that modify to extremes have the feeling they will "keep it forever" Makes sense I suppose

Here's another pic for you guys of my "other" set of wheels...

FORM+FUNCTION :tongue:

Authentic Advan Model 5 18/19

IMG_7859.jpg

p.s. No credit card action here :wink:

Here's another pic for you guys of my "other" set of wheels...

FORM+FUNCTION :tongue:

Authentic Advan Model 5 18/19

I gotta admit, they do look nice on THIS car. Yours is tasteful to a point and I DO like the color. Just curious, what was the original color...and how far did you go with the re-paint...door jams, under hood, firewall, etc...?

But I STILL think the pop-up headlights look far better than the "Misterbitchy" 3000 GT headlights Acura swiped for their "face-lift" in 2002. :D

Last edited:
Now THAT looks sexy!! Fit is just perfect. My dream wheels.

Thanks!! They may be up for sale.
I'm working on sourcing 4 more 18" fronts to make 3 complete sets. I have 6 extra 19" rears right now I've picked up.

I gotta admit, they do look nice on THIS car. Yours is tasteful to a point and I DO like the color. Just curious, what was the original color...and how far did you go with the re-paint...door jams, under hood, firewall, etc...?

But I STILL think the pop-up headlights look far better than the "Misterbitchy" 3000 GT headlights Acura swiped for their "face-lift" in 2002. :D

Thanks
Here is my thread with jam pics etc...
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125213&page=2

Thanks!! They may be up for sale.
I'm working on sourcing 4 more 18" fronts to make 3 complete sets. I have 6 extra 19" rears right now I've picked up.

Thanks
Here is my thread with jam pics etc...
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125213&page=2

Thank for the link...very nice!

I had no idea that they were offered in green in Japan. I also wanna see a Euro gold one like I saw in a magazine article...and of course, maroon.

Did you do the engine bay as well?

Actually, with all the color off-sets this car already has, green with a white engine bay might look kinda cool...

Actually, with all the color off-sets this car already has, green with a white engine bay might look kinda cool...

The engine bay is black and has been for years. The car was originally a midnight pearl/tan 95'.

LMAO

+1000000000000 so true. :biggrin:

It's like every guy wanting to always get laid, but then won't marry a girl that's "been around".

You can't have it both ways. You demanded pristine? Guess what, so do others!

Red seats would look good for sure but IMO white wheels would be too much white on the car though I have seen it done on an ITR and looked ok.

So you're saying THIS doesn't look good?

'92-'94 NA1 Type R is the look I'm going for...but with red leather re-covered OEM seats...I wanna good good AND be comfortable. :D

...of course, this is all reversible.

Last edited:
So you're saying THIS doesn't look good?

'92-'94 NA1 Type R is the look I'm going for...but with red leather re-covered OEM seats...I wanna good good AND be comfortable. :D

...of course, this is all reversible.

It is reversible but yeah man that's too much white...but that my opinion. A buddy of mine that just saw the pic with me thinks it looks solid.

It is reversible but yeah man that's too much white...but that my opinion. A buddy of mine that just saw the pic with me thinks it looks solid.

I know...to each their style...

...as long as they don't cripple the car. :D

Crippling the NSX with ugly mods for me is the equivalent of forcing Scarlett Johansson to grow retro bush where the sun don't shine...a desecration of beauty. But then again that's my opinion.

Back