• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cool bodykit

Me Likey.... the bottom bumper lip - subtle and not overdone .

http://www.border-racing.com/cat1/nsx/cat62/

350-nsx_bunper.jpg

Fender is a bit much....

nsx_bonnet.jpg

Side skirts aren't bad though....

nsx_f_r.jpg

Last edited:
call me crazy, but i like the stock look the best BY FAR.

most body kits make cars look like amphibians or sea creatures with all their gills and flaps.

i do like the side skirts on this particular kit... but that's about it.

me either, I think it makes it look like its tring to take a poop

I only like the 02+ side skirts and rear valance on the 1991-2001 NSX body.
front bumper looks fine like it is OEM all the way

and these after market bolt on stuff and no-one has come up with a better looking tail light set-up, I would want to see a clear set of NSX rear lights, not saying it would look good I just wanna see it? or Factory looking LED rears, not those kits I have seen on Prime before, yea it look OK I think but something more factory looking.

did i change subjects I like to rant

It's different, I like the bumper and side skirts. Not a fan of the fenders or the hood though. The rear is okay, but prefer the 02 rear valance and the downforce diffuser.

Wonder if this is fiberglass or urethane?

I like the front lip. It looks like a WW type of add-on that would be easy to reverse. Anyone seen one in person or know how or if you could get one state side? $71,400 YEN = ~$800 USD

I like the front lip. It looks like a WW type of add-on that would be easy to reverse. Anyone seen one in person or know how or if you could get one state side? $71,400 YEN = ~$800 USD

I have been eyeballing this kit for about a year already. I was going to get the 02 conversion done, but the look of my 91 NSX makes me nostalgic. They sell the kit as a 3 piece kit at bulletproof for $2803.50. I agree the front fenders are a are a bit much, but the front lip and sideskirts look really nice to me. If anyone can find a photo of this bodykit on a red NSX I would appreciate it.

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com/catalog-detail.php?ID=7022

Am I crazy for really digging the color on the hood? Almost a slate gray. If I recall correctly, Audi had a color called "Dolphin Gray" awhile ago, I always liked it for some reason.

I like the lip.... someone here had a burn up bumper which was modified and it looked just like this ... wonder how much the lip is. I doubt this is urethane but if it was that would be great

Back