• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cool Cars For Cancer

Hey guys it's Albert(yellow NSX),I'll be sending my regisrationn form in soon.I've also asked a few buddies from NACOC (Northern Alberta Corvette Owners Club) to join us.

I'm having problems getting time off for this, hopefully I can change things around and still make it.

Kind of off topic, but maybe some of the other NSX's from Edmonton/Calgary would like to join us for the Beyond Banff cruise at the end of April.

Just got my confirmation of attendance from the organizers .. anyone else get theirs? This is going to be an amazing event with over 30 car clubs from the Edmonton area attending.:eek: I hope we get a strong turnout of NSXs.

I'm in, I registered over the phone about a week ago, and I've got the day off, I hope it all works out, but with my luck it'll snow.

LOTS of rain today......:frown:

I was registered but I ended up going to the Solo II event at Race City, it probably would have been cheaper if I had just gone to the CCfC event.

dsc00286mediumnp9.jpg

Did anybody go?
How was it?
Pictures?
Did you meet up with anyone?
Thanks
Trev

Hey Trevor, met up with Ryan for the CC4C it turned out to be very very wet day. Ryan may have a few pictures. Call me as I have a couple more ideas about the oil problem on your engine.

Back