• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cool NSX animation

hm this is intereesting. I wonder if this is the video that I heard about a year or two ago. Someone was talking about how they were gonna make a 3D animated movie or video about streetracing using the nsx as like the main car.

That was great! Keeping up with a Diablo... that NSX must be supercharged. :)

NetViper said:
That was great! Keeping up with a Diablo... that NSX must be supercharged. :)

Thanks For the post
Someone put a lot of work into that, I think its great.
:smile:

Very nice...
Must be some Koreans who took a break from playing MMORPGs or StreetFighter online and programmed it in like 2 lunch breaks...

:)

ps. I'm Korean...

Dude thats a sick video! Can't wait to play on my big screen. Love it when the NSX cuts off the Lambo and makes him have to jam on his brakes.

I wonder what track they modeled that off of :tongue:

Those cars have amazing downforce. I must have both!!!

It must be the new retro NSX type-r-type-r (NSX-R-R)...ok i'll stop now :biggrin:

I really like the 3d rendering on the vid though.

I tried to save the video, but it says I need to buy QuickTime Pro to do so. Is there any other way to save it? It's a keeper! I'm willing to support the guys who did it, but I have no interest in buying that software from Apple. I just don't need it.

GOTTSPD said:
I tried to save the video, but it says I need to buy QuickTime Pro to do so. Is there any other way to save it? It's a keeper! I'm willing to support the guys who did it, but I have no interest in buying that software from Apple. I just don't need it.

Eh?

CokerRat said:
Beautiful work!! Here's the direct URL if you want to d/l it for posterity:

http://media2.koreus.com/banner-ads-00028/200606/overdrive.mov

Just right click save as...

Back