• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Coolant Tank

Anyone have a spare coolant tank lying around that isn't leaking? I can pick up asap if you're with an hour or so of Hamilton.

Just checking before I order one, but I'd like to drive my car before the nice weather goes away.

Thanks. PM sent.

Just to clarify I'm not looking to get something for free. I will pay for the tank.

Yeah, checking out my options now. Hopefully I can do a temporary fix until I order a new one.

there may be leftoevers from that massive group buy. it was the best pricing in almost 10 years.

obviously butter has one in his car, and i think i saw bruno's name on the list to pick one up too.

Yeah, checking out my options now. Hopefully I can do a temporary fix until I order a new one.

If you are really in a jam we have them in stock at Teknotik brand new (OEM Acura).

o7lj.jpg

Last edited:
Kenny;

I'm going to be at Teknotik to get some tires for my civic this coming Friday.

If you like, I could pick it up for you, and we'll meet up so you can have it for the weekend. Lmk.

Thanks guys. I've just patched it up, let me see how it holds tonight. If it's still leaking I'll get you to pick up the OEM from Teknotik.

Back