• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Coolest credit card ever

Me too. None of the links work. :confused:

hmmm try again

https://www.capitaloneimagecard.com/AllAboutMe/Designer/CapitalOneUS/(df10au455rdnhb551mm5p5v2)/USCard/Image/Designer.aspx

https://www.capitaloneimagecard.com/AllAboutMe/Designer/CapitalOneUS/(oqgtwcvbppnwq345wuyq4x55)/USCard/Image/Designer.aspx

https://www.capitaloneimagecard.com/AllAboutMe/Designer/CapitalOneUS/(jkyphtqv5d3anq55yprr5yfy)/USCard/Image/Designer.aspx

sorry

coolnsx said:
Sorry, that's not any better :wink:

LMAO, i dont have any pics of my NSX

im gonna try and apply under Dan, Danny, and Daniel, so I can have 3!!

INSX2 said:
Looks like Demigod wins the working link award :smile: Oh, snazzy card too!!!!!

my second post links work!!!
ya just have to copy and paste :p

demigod said:
Are you sure thats a authentic capitalone.com site? I tried to find out about it at their Home site, but nothing.

yep!
got my card in the mail today, i can use the plain one, or make a pic one 24 hours after activation to replace it :)

Geez, all of you succumbing to the marketing ploys of Capital One...I wish my credit card company did that :smile:

It appears that in order to get the imagecard, you must:

1. Already be a Capitol One Visa cardholder.
2. Been mailed a special invitation with a code number.

Only a small pilot group of existing visa cardholders are elegible for this card at this time.

I don't think you can apply for a new card and make it an imagecard. It looks like this is a pilot program and will be open to all in the future. Its a neat idea. I want one.

And yes... Marketing sells.

I do not really believe any credit cards are cool. They are the reason that most Americans are broke- Fortunately, most of us on Prime that actually own an NSX, figured that out long ago and do not fall for these tricks to get you to use your card to live on. Don't get me wrong, I have a credit card, use their services but pay it off every month so I pay no interest or fees.

I would like one with a picture on it though. We all have to be disciplined enough to live within our means though.

I didn't get anything in the mail but I never look at my Capital One mail anyway.
I am an existing customer and was able to complete the card online and get a confirmation that it was being processed.

I simply used http://www.capitaloneimagecard.com/ as my starting point.

Cairo94507 said:
I do not really believe any credit cards are cool. They are the reason that most Americans are broke- Fortunately, most of us on Prime that actually own an NSX, figured that out long ago and do not fall for these tricks to get you to use your card to live on. Don't get me wrong, I have a credit card, use their services but pay it off every month so I pay no interest or fees.

I would like one with a picture on it though. We all have to be disciplined enough to live within our means though.

That's exactly true.

mikec said:
It appears that in order to get the imagecard, you must:

1. Already be a Capitol One Visa cardholder.
2. Been mailed a special invitation with a code number.

Only a small pilot group of existing visa cardholders are elegible for this card at this time.

I don't think you can apply for a new card and make it an imagecard. It looks like this is a pilot program and will be open to all in the future. Its a neat idea. I want one.

And yes... Marketing sells.

woooooo, i guess im just special hahah, actually they probualy hate me cause Ive paid every single bill in full and on time my hole 2 years of having a credit card :p

plus, im not going to go into dept or anything cause theres a pic on it, Ill just use it more instead of my other cards..... now that they'll like :)

Cairo94507 said:

You are correct, but the general public doesn't play that way. I have a single Visa card so when I fly out of tow, I can rent a car. Some rental agencies still don't take debit/Visa cards. It has the lowest limit they allow so I can't go crazy with it. I did back when I was a teenager and it taught me a valuable lesson.
:frown:

Cairo94507 said:

You know it's funny, whenever i read kiplingers or smart money and they do a case study on someone to figure out how they can get ahead, they all have 10,000+ in credit card debt. And to top it off, most of these people are making a chunk of change, but still living in an expensive area to live. But still, living off your card is insane.

Back