• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cordless Impact Wrench

No. I am not sure if it the same in other areas. We have a local tractor and farm equipment place towards the country side. Its called clinton tractor. They sell New Holland tractors and other equipment. They have the same impact gun and battery and charger kit with new holland name on it. The sales guy told me that its just the same company that makes the snap on one. Bht without the price tag of a snap on.
I own many brand of tootls. Snap on does make a more sleeker looking tool. So does husky. And they are life time as well. Majority of my hand tools are craftsman tools. The air ratchets are husky because they are life time guarantee. And I do have couple snap on because I bought them for cheaper. And matco is as good or better tools.

As long as you can return then for free replacement when they break. Then you are good. Thats the way I look at it. But craftsman isnt as strong. Its a weaker metal. Easier to snap the sockets. Tbats if you are dealing with cars that are rusted.

Search ebay or local craigslist. You can find one for less. But snap on is made by another company. I forgot who it is.

Back