• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Corner Balancing and alignment near Redondo

Hello all,
I was hoping someone out there could give me a recommendation of a good place to get my car corner balanced and aligned? I'm in Redondo Beach. Thanks! Also, I'll probably be needing a set of spanner wrenches for teins....would anyone have a set I could borrow/rent for a day possibly?
-Cordell

West End Alignment in Torrance or end of the 91 fwy off Vermont

His name is Darrin owns a Snap On alignment rack and very much attention to detail. He also is very booked up so be patient. Tell him Jeff sent ya' w/ the NSX/M3.

Good luck.

Jeff

yup thats where I got mine done.....Jon Martin sends all the nsx owners there to get an alignment and corner balanced....and by the way its in Gardena not Torrance....... :biggrin:

I am sure they will......if not go see Jon M. if you need anything taken care of.....=)

Just for another vote of confidence, I too went to West End to see Darin. He's done the alignment and balancing for my S2k and NSX. I wouldn't take it to any other place to get my suspension/alignment worked on.

West End is your place!

Back