• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Crack Seibon (rep) Type r Wing. ? what should i do?

I just bought the Seibon replica type r wing. I recieved today, as i was unpacking the packet, i realize that there was a crack on it. Do i have the right to complain? or it just me being to picky.?

i had emailed the seller, he asked for pictures of the spoiler and the box. So i sent it to him, but i haven't hear anything back yet. =/.

what should i do next?

here is the picture.
IMG_1184.jpg

IMG_1186.jpg

IMG_1189.jpg

IMG_1191.jpg

Hopefully the seller will work with you on it. Did you pay via PayPal or credit card? If so, you have some recourse if he wants to be a dick about it. Then, you just send it back requiring a signature on acceptance of delivery and dispute the charges on your CC. Make sure you document EVERYTHING as your credit card company might want that.

Had to do that very thing on a piece of motorsport memorabilia I bought from Beverly Hills Motoring Accessories that was a size too large. They told me they'd take it back and then stopped answering the phone & my emails. Only way I was going to get my $$$ back, so you do what you gotta do.

I just got mine wing from DF yesterday and it was cracked also. Luckily they are totally taking care of me. i just have to wait a few weeks. Hopefully this seller will take care of it for you

That sucks about the cracked edge. However, shouldn't you be a little concerned about that A/C unit being help up by a bridge chair?

You could add some clearcoat to that spot, wetsand, and buff it out. That's what I would personally do.

OH about the A/C ahha its broken, and my boss doesnt feel like buying another one, so i pull it out to try to fix it. and that huge gaint a/c machine next to it is weaksauce.

only a worker there :frown:

You could add some clearcoat to that spot, wetsand, and buff it out. That's what I would personally do.

Yeah I'd try to recoup some money and just do what Hijacker said, instead of dealing with shipping.

Back