• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Craziest exhaust EVER

Hi folks

I just installed this exhaust on my NSX, it's my friends custom made exhaust but his car is at the shop and won't be out for a little while so it comes into my car haha.

No cat, No muffler, NOTHING. However, this is just the prototype, it doesn't look too good, and it sits WAY too low, but should be adjusted soon.

The sound is INSANE, like a real race car in every aspect, I wasn't expecting this lol. Here's some pictures, hopefully we will be filming some clips these few days, I got tail gated by our beloved police all night long so I don't dare to floor it.

Enjoy, and let me know how you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTp4WzNWSiw

George

Attachments

• 409467_10150590882406060_782041059_10867864_1011018758_n.jpg
    409467_10150590882406060_782041059_10867864_1011018758_n.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 808
  • 407559_10150590881471060_782041059_10867860_176460830_n.jpg
    407559_10150590881471060_782041059_10867860_176460830_n.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 799
Last edited:
If that could be offered in a style that fit the stock rear valance you shouldnt have a problem selling them. There was an exhaust offered in japan very similar to this. it was 3 inch pipes bolted directly to the headers.

Make one to fit a '91-'94 rear valence with some resonators near/towards the catalytic converter flanges and I'm there.

edit- I thought your name looked familiar. That exhaust should definitely let you flow like a teenage girl... and hopefullly help get you to that 300 rwhp mark!

Last edited:
Reminds me of the STMPO Messiah Exhaust
http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=139019
attachment.php

I was looking for a pic of that exhaust. Looks the same. I found it in one of my NSX parts books from Japan. Didnt have time to scan it. They are several exhaust that look like that or close. Dream28 modified is one I saw up close

Please don't insult the STMPO. LOL

That is beautifuly fabricated exhaust inside and out, and is using burns mufflers. It's not some straight pipe which I know won't sound all that great. Just really loud.

Last edited:
similar in design to this. If you could make it look like this with the level of craftsmanship in the welds it would be great!

cool-rack-001.jpg

Crazy might be a good description. If the goal is to be as loud as possible and not fit any of the openings out the rear of the car why not just leave it open header?

Crazy might be a good description. If the goal is to be as loud as possible and not fit any of the openings out the rear of the car why not just leave it open header?

open header runs like crap and sounds awful.

open header runs like crap and sounds awful.

That is beautifuly fabricated exhaust inside and out, and is using burns mufflers. It's not some straight pipe which I know won't sound all that great. Just really loud.

But seriously, can those sound good?

Try this? just filmed the sound clip today. Let off the gas a bit before reaches the camera man since its a curve, but it's not as bad as you guys claimed

That is beautifuly fabricated exhaust inside and out, and is using burns mufflers.

I remember when STMPO/Ross handed me the " Y " pipe one day to show the weld quality

...pure artwork

Try this? just filmed the sound clip today. Let off the gas a bit before reaches the camera man since its a curve, but it's not as bad as you guys claimed

Could you do another video where you're still at WOT going past the camera? It sounds like you let off the gas just as you were passing. Also, record a little bit at idle with a few revs.

it sounds f1 on wot

how does it sound during city driving? how rediculously loud does it get?

Back