• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Crazy issue...TCS and ABS lights on...stumbling and climate control won't work

M-P

Experienced Member
So I have had some gremlins off and on now for a while. It started with my ABS and TCS lights illuminating and the car goes into a kinda limp mode. It only did this every few times I would start the car and would only last about 30 seconds. I checked the codes and got ABS #49, which is "all speed sensors."

A couple of weeks later it did it again, except this time it wouldn't leave limp mode. I figured, lets see what happens when I remove the abs fuse. Fuse removed and everything works again. Then I didn't drive the car for almost 2 months because my inspection lapsed and I was too busy to get that done.

I finally got the inspection done and have been driving the car the past month. A couple of weeks ago, even with the ABS fuse removed, I started getting the limp mode problem again, except this time whenever it would happen the climate control simply wouldn't turn on. Then all of a sudden, the car would stop limping and the climate control would come back on.

I posted a thread earlier with no responses and have tried searching, but I can't seem to find anything that is similar. Anyone have any ideas?

Last edited:
Bad ground, loose connector, mouse chew, flaky ECU, etc. Put the fuse back in, clear the codes and retry. Wheel speed sensors are a known problem on the NSX. You may have multiple problems. At least make sure the main ground connections (battery and engine to frame) are clean and tight.
Good Luck!

Back