• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CTSC finlall call to decide

Dear NSX owners,

yet I'm thinking to install CTSC kit + AEM ECU.
There are a lot of comments due to this. Maybe someone might advice:
- 1/4 mile details with CTSC + AEM ...s @ ... mph
- max speed with 4,44 OS Giken R&P + LSD
- MPG avarage
- average HP/torque gain.

I will be more than happy to have all the replies same order.
Thanks in advance

You could post what you want to do with the car?

Like why do you want the OS LSD :confused: it loud as F*CK I have one and driven many.

You could post what you want to do with the car?

Like why do you want the OS LSD :confused: it loud as F*CK I have one and driven many.

I'd like to drive egressive, and to be away from Subaru WRS Sti and Evos.
Already installed OS few ago, tried with care since very cold & ice = nothing heard. Strange, I was read about this lot times, and were expecting to be disappointed, but no sound at all...

Positive AEM ECU. Boost shall be standard. Or according to keep vehicle long living.

Any particular reason why? I always thought the piggyback A/F management was just fine, and that you should stick with the stock ECU unless you really really needed something else.

Any particular reason why? I always thought the piggyback A/F management was just fine, and that you should stick with the stock ECU unless you really really needed something else.

Since it will allow management of the fuel injection system more effective. It will also allow to make 2 or even 3 programs of performance: for street, drag, and track use. I am keen to have some figures, please. Could you please advice performance of your nice NSX?

Since it will allow management of the fuel injection system more effective. It will also allow to make 2 or even 3 programs of performance: for street, drag, and track use. I am keen to have some figures, please. Could you please advice performance of your nice NSX?

That sounds like a lot of tuning. I think it's a pretty time consuming process to come up with one ideal tune. I think if you are going to stick with the standard CTSC kit you should just keep your stock ECU. Don't let all that Honda engineering go to waste if you don't have to.

That sounds like a lot of tuning. I think it's a pretty time consuming process to come up with one ideal tune. I think if you are going to stick with the standard CTSC kit you should just keep your stock ECU. Don't let all that Honda engineering go to waste if you don't have to.

Totally :smile: +1

If you go low/high boost with your stock ecu, don't put it on the dyno you'll be shock with the A/F readings. AEM is pretty much the way to go if you want to fine tune it. I'm running 12:1 across the board now.

Yes, the standard CTSC system without aem is easy and allows us laxies to drop it in and drive, but the afr's are all over the place, there is no smooth transition from 14.8 to 12, nothing even close.
Its everywhere and probably not the best for the car if your in it all the time.
A nicely tuned AEM is the way to go if you have the guy or talent to tune it.
I wish there was a plug and play way with all the tuning hassle.
Just my thoughts and little experience with my whipple without aem using 6/8/9 inch boost pulleys.
Trev

Yes I see that, New Autorotor setup.
I probably need to get a newer RRFPR on my old Whipple setup.
When I change Injectors, I will install the newer Red High Boost RRFPR Ed gave me.
Then well see how she be.
Cheap insurance to try to change it.
Trev

Back