• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Curiosity...jh4na1159nt000196

I recently purchased this 92 and did a search here and found nothing about this car. How do you find out all of this cool information about your VIN. History, etc etc Anyone know this car??

I recently purchased this 92 and did a search here and found nothing about this car. How do you find out all of this cool information about your VIN. History, etc etc Anyone know this car??

Car number #jh4na1159nt000196 was purchase by the Government at 35,451 miles. It served secret under-cover operatives(OPS) under the code name "S.A.S". And during its 50k service, an Edmunds insider blew its cover which disclose the vehicle as being Blue in color.

Because your vehicle is a casuality of the cold war era, all liens and physical properties must be returned to USSR immediately.

Have a great day.

Otoro- you are either a novelist or a spy..... thanks for the entertainment!!:biggrin:

davidf- I ran the carfax, but dont have too much info-seems like every car on this site has some sort of history, I just didnt know that my car was a part of the cold war era!

Back