• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Custom Artwork, Your Car, Your Colors, Your Wheels

Hey everyone. I have been making a lot of custom t-shirts for the guys in the Viper community and so I thought that maybe some NSX owners might be interested too. What I do is draw up the basic NSX design and then whatever the customer wants added is free of charge, whether it be a color chage, aftermarket wheels, etc. When the design is done it will look like your car, it will be your car and no one else will have a shirt like yours. Let me know if anyone is interested in this. Thanks.

SRT-10competitioncoupesm2.JPG

Godsil Design said:
Again these are totally custom and start at $28.50.

I want one of my car!

4139fb460e1e_orig1-med.jpg

PM if you need, I want one for NSteXpo! :D
Regards,
- Z

Last edited:
I'm definitely interested also - I want one of Z's car too! :p

Actually, I would like to hear more about the process, time, etc - can we just e-mail you a profile pic?

Thanks - great idea!

Todd

Yes, I am interested in multiple shirts....please PM me the details.

So........whats up doc? Haven't heard anything...

polo shirts???

what about an embroidery of my car on a nice polo shirt???

How much???

as far as the tshirt is it just a silk screen??? Could you give us some details as far as options for your shirt and such??

Thanks

I am looking to see with the manufacturer that makes the shirts if embroidery with these designs is possible. The options are anything you want. I draw the base car which will be a stock NSX in all stock colors and wheels. If you have HRE's or added a wing it is changed to match your car at no extra charge. If you lowered your car and painted it a non-factory color or added stripes, again no extra charge. These can be purchased on mousepads, t-shirts, women's cut tees, tank tops, boxers, hats, etc. We are also offering 11x14" prints that are framed of your car. The process that the shirts are done with is a special ink and paper that instead of being heated and glued to the out layer of the shirt like a heat transfer is actually melts into the fibers to make a better looking and more durable shirt. That is as much as I know about the process. But what I do know is that my customers have nothing but great things to say and they get their shirts in like 3 days of ordering.

coolnsx said:
John, that's a hell of a signature :) Very nice car

Thanks! Can you tell I was a bit bored today and decided to change my signature? I guess it will help me keep up with what I've done to my NSX!

John - that signature, while definitely detailed and complete, is way more than Lud would prefer. See his words about signatures:

"I'm also asking people to limit signatures to 4 lines max. That gives room for their name, car info, a website link plus one for whatever else they can think of. I added this request to the registration screen."

Just giving you the heads up so you can make changes before they are made for you.

;)

Back