• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Custom Carbon Fiber trim @ A.S. Motorsport

Hello Everyone,

We are now offering customized interior and exterior trim for all NSX's (RHD and LHD)
This are OEM quality re-trims in carbon fiber & Kevlar, and can be customized in pattern and color to match existing trim.

Example an NSX AC trim:

10498365_780381025339408_1501440456162573963_o.jpg

350.jpg

Some more examples of the work on other sports cars,
Porsche steering wheel
2a%20A.jpg

A Maserati navigation bezel
337.jpg

Pricing:
Depends on finish and core items, we can ether use your cores, suitable used cores OR work from new OEM parts.
Lead time for production is about 3-4 weeks.

When you say "trim" ..... is this an adhesive overlay trim?

I think many of us want carbon if you would list the part and give pricing it would be easier

These are carbon laminated OEM parts for factory fit and finish, just like the OEM's do.
We can pretty much make any plastic trim item on the car.

Pricing for example (for the laminating process)
Center vent €245
Center Console & ashtray €700
Instrument surround trim €370
Door trim/switch panels €420

Priced in EURO ex shipping to US, price with out core item

Final prices depend on what base items we use and what finish the customer wants.
also quantity has effect.

I can offcourse work out a package deal

Last edited:
i've seen this before. they actually deep it on some type of liquid and the carbon just sticks to the material.
pretty dope! ...

Adnan, I was wondering what this would cost to do my time belt cover if I sent you mine also if you provided a used cover? Would this hold up in the engine bay? Thanks

Last edited:
Yes the engine covers can be made in carbon, and it should hold up just fine.
Might have a used cover set laying around here, I certainly have one, perhaps two lower covers.

In regards to core parts,
You can send us a your core item OR we can use a used core part (that we ether have here in stock or source a suitable one)

Yes the engine covers can be made in carbon, and it should hold up just fine.
Might have a used cover set laying around here, I certainly have one, perhaps two lower covers.

In regards to core parts,
You can send us a your core item OR we can use a used core part (that we ether have here in stock or source a suitable one)

Adnan, I am interested in the RHD Console, window switch covers and that plastic part between the seats and the door (cowl?).

How much are they if I want a used part to be sourced by you? (All parts RHD).

Thanks

Have you done an OEM center console? Ideas on cost?

I'd be interested in CF double din center console, vent/clock unit bezel, and two window control garnish pieces (4 in total). How much would this cost me with core exchange, and without?
Thanks,
Ed

Yes we do OEM parts, can show you examples of them.

When using your core parts,
Center vent & clock €225
Window control Side panels €525
Center console with lid €625

Parts are at OEM+ Quality levels, (actually better than many OEM carbon trims)
Process takes 4 weeks the full hand crafted method no corners cut, we will back this with a lifetime warranty on the workmanship.

Example of a OEM carbon console (note the 1x1 weave pattern, typical to the OEM NSX carbon pieces, We can off-course also offer 2x2 and many customization options)
10710456_830343923676451_970666418045391632_o.jpg

Last edited:
Back