• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Custom cover for mounting amp in trunk tool kit space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lud

Legendary Member
PrimeAdmin
Custom cover for mounting an amplifier in the took kit area in the floor of the trunk. It came with one of my NSXs when I bought it so I don't know much about it.

It's made out of MDF or similar with leather-textured black vinyl on top and some black auto carpet hanging down on the sides. It seems sturdy. I never really used it because I took all the old stereo stuff out of the car when I got it and didn't mount a new amp in the trunk. There is some wear on the plastic/lexan/whatever from things rubbing on it. You can see it in the picture where it looks kind of hazy in the middle. So if you want it to look spiffy you should replace that part (or maybe some plastic polish would help it.)

I was cleaning out the basement and almost threw it away but I figured I should see if anyone wanted it first. I'm basically just looking to cover packaging and shipping costs since it's kind of bulky.

$45 shipped within the continental US. Payment via PayPal only. Please contact me via e-mail and put the title of this thread in the e-mail subject. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_7626.JPG
    IMG_7626.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:
Someone gave me a box they had left over from buying a framed picture, and it fits this cover perfectly. Now that I don't have to buy a big specialty box I can probably get this thing to someone for $15 or $20.

Or, if you have a UPS or FedEx account and want to ship it on your account, it's yours for free.

Last chance before it goes in the trash!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back