• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Custom nsx up for grabs on copart lol

Hey guys, check out the best NSX ever built (catch the sarcasm)! This thing is amazing and its going to be sold to the highest bidder. Its not quiet finished yet, so you could add your own touch to it LOL.

08358610_2X.jpg

08358610_3X.jpg

08358610_9X.jpg

08358610_6X.jpg

08358610_5X.jpg

08358610_7X.jpg

In all seriousness, this is the worst NSX I have ever seen. It actually blew my mind.......Check out that sweet Nissan radio.

yea its a repost, we have been talking about this car for like 6 months,, its still hurts me to see it

The stretch marks in the dash look like a nasty boob job.

Haha! You owe me a new keyboard. I just about spewed my coffee all over it. :)

The only thing this car is good for now is track duty. Strip everything out of the interior, throw in some Sparcos or Recaros. Can those wheels/tires and put some track rubber on and away you go.

yea its a repost, we have been talking about this car for like 6 months,, its still hurts me to see it

Sorry, I didnt do a search on it. Yes it is a sad sight. It would be good to strip though. Im sure itll go cheap lol.

Among all the other obvious things wrong with this car, why does someone do a custom install with 6 x 9 speakers? And why put them so they fire directly into your arm? :confused:

I don't know about it going cheap - someone has been working on it. It wasn't this far along the last time we saw it. The seats actually don't look that bad without the PJ on there. Anyway - it is sad to see them like this. :frown:

OMG - I know; "different strokes for different folks" - but, what is wrong with some people??!! Who would do this to this great automobile?? :eek:

Back