• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

custom race exhaust clip

no cats, in to a x pipe and 2 resonators, dual tips

what kind of clutch are you running-
I did this type thing a few times and my RPS clutch was toast.

1200 bux later i no longer do burnouts... :frown: :cool:

what kind of clutch are you running-
I did this type thing a few times and my RPS clutch was toast.

1200 bux later i no longer do burnouts... :frown: :cool:

I'm running a spec stage 1 single disc, and I've been beating the hell out of it (drag, Summit point road circuit) but I'd rather the stock twin disk (better for the drag strip)

Nice exhaust note! Any pictures of the exhaust upclose you want to share? :biggrin:

I proved it was a great idea for my use great sound great dyno numbers:wink:

I was talking about the burnouts and donuts in a paking lots 2 feet from your friend with the cam. :tongue: .But i do love the way it looks and sound

I was talking about the burnouts and donuts in a paking lots 2 feet from your friend with the cam. :tongue: .But i do love the way it looks and sound

Thanx, we do that alot, maybe we need to stop watching Fast and the furious:biggrin:

thanx for all the complements guys, since the day I bought my 91 NSX (2002) I have been through 6 diffrent custom exhaust systems I made, and this is the best sounding exhaust next to the flowmaster set up I did except this one has a higher pitch. I will try and post sum pics up shortly and another clip that u can hear the very high pitch over a big block at the track http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD4JvfOGiHg

Last edited:
thanx for all the complements guys, since the day I bought my 91 NSX (2002) I have been through 6 diffrent custom exhaust systems I made, and this is the best sounding exhaust next to the flowmaster set up I did except this one has a higher pitch. I will try and post sum pics up shortly and another clip that u can hear the very high pitch over a big block at the track http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD4JvfOGiHg

If you were to make me an exact copy of whats on there, how much would you charge for it and would you be willing to ship it?

If you were to make me an exact copy of whats on there, how much would you charge for it and would you be willing to ship it?

Well, keep in mind given the little room, u would not be able to run cats, but it would not be difficult to switch back to ur stock exhaust. Let me think about it and make sure the materials are still available because it was hell finding the right X pipe and it would be priced less than any other exhaust because I believe just about every NSX part is over priced

Do you also have headers installed? What kind of power gains?

Do you also have headers installed? What kind of power gains?

I have the first gen comptech headers and a drop in filter, I never dynoed just the exhaust gain but I made 269 WHP, 316HP at the crank (C30A)

Well, keep in mind given the little room, u would not be able to run cats, but it would not be difficult to switch back to ur stock exhaust. Let me think about it and make sure the materials are still available because it was hell finding the right X pipe and it would be priced less than any other exhaust because I believe just about every NSX part is over priced

Thats fine this exhaust would just be used for track events and special occasions. Let me know when u have a price worked out.

Matt

Back