• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Customized license plate

nsxtasy said:
I think that is the perfect plate... for a Mazda. :(

That reminds me of a guy on bimmerforums that thought his license plate said he drove an M version of the X5:

BMW MX5

I told him it said "BMW Miata".

John McCain Racing said:
I love my tag...TOY NSX. People still ask me what type of car it is though!

NSXRacer.com

Haha....I liked your tag you had on the GSR...CVCEATR...

Now Im thinkin of

1QUIKEG
V8 KILR
NSXCHSR
BYEBYE
CYALTR

I wonder if anyone has the license plate say "THE NSX" or "BESTNSX" or even "THE CAR"

For a long time I wanted to have a set of personal plates that said 'BYOFICR' or 'HIOFICR'. Then I thought it over and over again and again and thought it was too cheesy. With my GNX being black I had thought about 'MSBHAVN', but again thought hmmmm........ too cheesy. I then opted for the simple - and certain to be quite common '2QUIK4U'. :)

Last edited:
1QuikEg said:
Haha....I liked your tag you had on the GSR...CVCEATR...

Now Im thinkin of

1QUIKEG
V8 KILR
NSXCHSR
BYEBYE
CYALTR

You haven't seen the new one yet...JGTCNSX :D You might not want to put V8 KILR on your Civic. I know of one V6 that walks it already :D :D :D

Here's mine... :D And yeah, I bent to the pressure of the law and put on my "required front plate".... :mad:

Attachments

• 8krpm2.jpg
    8krpm2.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 701
9000RPM since 1994

Nevada DMV rejected XSNSX. I guess too much sex....

With all this talk about vanity plates, I got to thinking of an idea for a new set of plates for my rides.

On the Red NSX, I'd have "DRJEKYL" and on the black GNX, I'd have "MR HYDE".... :cool:

I just ordered mine and they will read..."TYMELSS." I tried for "TIMELSS" but someone else had it.

my '01 s2000 has "9000RPM"

my '03 nsx has "MOTEGI" currently and is changing to "NSX NV"

my '04 m3 has "M3 NV"

fairlady4.jpg

Bigglezworth said:
For a long time I wanted to have a set of personal plates that said 'BYOFICR' or 'HIOFICR'. Then I thought it over and over again and again and thought it was too cheesy. With my GNX being black I had thought about 'MSBHAVN', but again thought hmmmm........ too cheesy. I then opted for the simple - and certain to be quite common '2QUIK4U'. :)

Being that most people consider a boat to be female I named my boat
Miss She Vous. :D

Back