• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Customized license plate

I saw 8K RPM on an RSX recently so it loses some appeal IMHO.

Nonetheless, how about these:

UNUSUAL

RPM2HI

L8APEX (for track junkies)

I saw a yellow corvette the other day with the license plate that says, "WHY TRY"

At least he got one thing right though, I wouldn't try to lower myself to race him.

Considering that I have TT NSX on my car right now...and don't plan on changing it for some time, I figured I would give my pride and joy custom vanity plate idea away to the other users on this forum.

for BBSC or TT cars...

N-12SX / N12SX / N 12SX / etc...

(in 12 secs) or without the 12, it still reads NSX. It's a way of incorporating the two together.

or if you are one of the few lucky ones...

N 11SX

good luck, and if someone uses the idea, please let me know!

Allen

Originally posted by Lud:
If you want to annoy the local Ferraristi, try: ENZO WHO
biggrin.gif

That's the idea! The trick is to do it in a subtle way so that by the time they've figured it out, you're gone ;-)

Here are some other ideas I had for the NSX before I settled on 4RE-NVME:

4RE-NOT
IXLR8
LIV4NOW
XLR8BYU
ROAD F16
ENZOWHO
I8A-4RE

This site has some ideas to get the CR8TV juices flowing: http://www-chaos.umd.edu/misc/.

And when you're done posting your ideas here for GRUPPE M, pop over to the thread at http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/008250.html and help me pick out a plate for my Ferrari ;-)

------------------
Don Gallo
'92 NSX Black/Black "4RE-NVME"
'00 S2000 Silver/Red "LOTSA GS"
'85 Ferrari 308QV Red/Black "???????"

my showplate will be sage mmmm wisdomey, dont think they allow english custom plates in tamashima :(
(only 'cos great sage equal of heaven wouldnt fit) ;) im a fan :p)

I can't decide whether to get a vanity plate for my up and coming (later this week if all goes well) NSX, or just a normal one.

These are some that I like:

LUVNSX or LUV NSX ;)

LOVENSX or LOVE NSX

NSXLNCE

NSXCESS

L8 4 CORT

I SMOKE U (saw it on an M6 years back)

NSXTANT

XSTNSHL

EN ES EX

Originally posted by NVSNSX
How about NVS-X. That's the one I would have used. Just adding my little 2 cents. :)

:D How about NVSNSX?

<B>NsxJoy
I saw a yellow corvette the other day with the license plate that says, "WHY TRY". At least he got one thing right though, I wouldn't try to lower myself to race him.</B>

ROFL... ROFL...

<B>NSXGirl4j
My boyfriend thought that it would be in good humor to make the license plate say "V6CIVIC".</B>

LOL... that's pretty funny too... although you set yourself up for criticism from other car groups.

On Saturday here in Florida I submitted to get "PIMPNSX"

If that doesn't get approved (I just know they'll only see it at "pimpin sex" ) then I'll resubmit with a space as "PIMP NSX".

I'd like to get it the first way though. :D

SR

CiaoNzo ?
(not mine, but I like it)

just got my vanity plate application in MA approved the other day, my plate will soon read:

"NSXT"

I am submitting for mine this week to read TT 150. If you read my sig you will understand.

Rob

Syonara said:
Here's mine....
biggrin.gif

fc7d0482.jpg

I like that!

The plate on my S2000 is

GOT REVS

The plate on my Lexus is a CA memorial plate for the 9-11 tragedy and it reads

FOR NY

I just submitted for my plate i guess i will have to wait to see if it gets rejected. Remember I have a black NSX , I ask for

BLKMOFO

if that fails i may try

BLKTANG
KITYGTR
HOn4me
STASHed
BIGBUKS
L8r G8r
WHYSAVE
I-Kandy

I really wanted 8 letters so i could get 1cUgoBLK, no such luck here.

Not bad TTL considering this thread started in MAY 2000.

Last edited:
WoW! A 4 year old thread! Cool. :)

Back