• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Customized license plate

Right now mine says NVISIBLE, but im thinking of changing it to Y'ED OPEN or ITS A 91

I just got word from my brother that my personalized plate came in. Its a Veteran's plate with the USMC emblem and "NSXRBL". I'll ask him to take some pics later, and send them to me. Oh yeah i'm in Al Udeid, Qatar for another 5 weeks.

I planning a vanity plate for my NSX, but haven't settled on a selection yet... but some good ideas in this thread. Thanks.

My BMW M3 plate is URNZWA, said with a German accent of course!

I have a tendency to name my cars. My '94 Miata is called "Nelli". Her plate says "LATERL-G".

My wife named the newly-acquired NSX "Nat". So I was thinking about a vanity plate "GONAT". I also do HPDE events so I was also thinking about "TRACKDOG" or "LAPDOG".

I can't decide! I can't decide!

(Too bad this can't be everyone's largest problem, eh? I am truly blessed.)

I Know it's on the wrong car:biggrin: We will see how fast I can make the X and than maybe move it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Car-5.jpg
    Car-5.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 1,333
I have just recieved my new plate ZANARDI, But some cool plate ideas are HI OFFICER, 2FAST4U, XXXX (model year) NSX. Some great idea on previous posts!

It's available....although I don't tink they'll let you have it:tongue:

7751platesux.jpg

just a funny plate, not my opinion....I'd give my left nut for a silver F430, and both of them for an Enzo ::):

The plate on my '01 Silverstone reads "EXIMIUS". This is the Latin word for
"extraordinary". I think it pretty well sums up my feelings about my NSX's.

Philippe

dquarasr2 said:
My wife named the newly-acquired NSX "Nat". So I was thinking about a vanity plate "GONAT".

"GONAT" is way to close to "GONAD" for my personal taste, but maybe I'm just immature. I like the "LATERL-G" idea though.

Sinisfun said:
"GONAT" is way to close to "GONAD" for my personal taste, but maybe I'm just immature. I like the "LATERL-G" idea though.

Yeah, I know. That's why I like it. And I'm usually WAY conservative . . .

I'll prolly go with LAPDOG, if I even go with a vanity plate at all.

Thanks for the comment.

i just recently moved to alabama.... and when i first saw the plates i thought "that crap isn't going on my car'.... so i finally changed the plates over after 8 months of being here.... i put white tape over that stupid "stars fell on" part of the license plate. And i put smoked lenses on em. looks a million times better, and way less retarded.

as for a custom plate..... i wouldn't get one unless i did something to the car.... if i turbo'd or sc'd it.... it would have to be FORCED :smile:

It takes a brave person to use this one:biggrin: I saw it on a Diablo in Miami awhile ago.

4U HATRS

Synthesis said:
haha that's awesome. you ever get pulled over cause of it?

No most cops want to play. So if i'm running the right gas i'll hit the boost controller and do a 2 to 3 gear pull at ~28lbs of boost. The car will get a little squirrely and on decel. it shoots flames about 4 feet (it burns the silver paint).

Sometimes they will stop me and check out the car but most just a thumbs-up.

But not the CHP they have no sense of humor.

Jeff

<<<<<------- Nsxpert

well my brother finally put the plates on and sent me some pics. Cant wait till I get home and get to take her for a drive.

53433.jpg

53432.jpg

53431.jpg

Back