• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

D/FW Get together?

Hi, anyone interested in getting together? I always seem to miss cars and coffee due to kids soccer etc... been to some local car meets, but its mostlly kids driving wanna be crap. Anyone want to just hookup at a starbucks or wherever like we use to? Just a chance to meet each other have a coffee and talk cars.....If so let me know when and where....we use to go to Starbucks in Irving off 114. I live in Euless, and can drive wherever works for the group, we use to meet like at 7pm and hang for a couple of hours....Post up where you live...city and what works for you.....:coo

Last edited:
I'd be interested. I'm in Fort worth and dallas on the weekends.

I'm definately Interested! I'm good for week days after 6pm or 7pm...
I'm moving this weekend and next weekend / will be in Highland Village.

Here's a couple more Starbucks that might be about half way between.
The Grapevine Area or Irving Area?

920 West Northwest Highway (Plenty of Great Parking!)
Grapevine, TX 76051‎
(817) 310-3528

8450 North Belt Line Road
Irving, TX 75063
(972) 506-0577

- - - Updated - - -

Hey there Brent,

I know it's a bit of short notice but got a call from one of our San Antonio Brethren
stating that he was coming up, therefore planned a last minute in case any of you
can make it. See other Thread / Last Minute get together DFW..

Definately please keep on planning the future one as well...

Thanks!

T

Last edited:
i am down.. been long time no see Brent.

I will be there, no laughing at dirty car, no time to shine her up.......:cool:

I will be there, no laughing at dirty car, no time to shine her up.......:cool:
I just saw this post. I'll run home and trade my TL for the NSX and try to get there by 7. No laughing at mine either. She's been on a couple of drives since the last wash and has a few bugs on the front.

Back