• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Daily Drivers!?

Hello everyone
<-- Jonathan

Hi im joining your forum to get to konw more about the nsx.. ive loved it since 92 when my uncle brough me to the dealership to fix his legend and i went to the show room and sat in it and cummed for the first time! =P

really accually i just was so ammazed i used to like mustangs the most. but after i saw the nsx i was like hooked i have a obsession... im 21 now and still stick up for her in car debates and lover her as one of my own yet i don't have her yet.....

my dream is a 2000 Honda NSX-R 6spd coupe with a blown engine!!!

BLOWN ENGINE... becuaes i wanta rebuild with a end powerspec of around to 650/700+ hp..
why: because i can make fun of 30 40 and 50 year old men thinking that there factory optioned z06,911,or even ferrari ..
hehe i know that and the fREAKING FUN NSX!!! because it the pimpest car on earth..... well to me! i also plan to have a my 98 supra with a royal sapphire pearl coat! =)

the nsx is gonna be yellow!

ugh i love that car so much god... 0
(BACK TO THE POINT!)

what does everyone drive on a daily basis other than the nsx?!

I drive my NSX almost every day. I occasionally drive my Mercedes ML320 SUV if I'm hauling stuff or want to play in the mud. If I've just washed the NSX and it looks like rain (or hail) -- I drive my old Infiniti G20.

I've probably driven the NSX all but a dozen or so days this year!

650-700hp from an NSX engine and reliability!?? good f'n luck. i too use my nsx as a daily driver. i put about 20k on it a year.

Originally posted by Civic_Hatch99:

sat in it and cummed for the first time! =P

wow. no comment there...

anyway, my nex was my daily until I got my 'lude (and it would still be if I wasnt afraid people would steal it when I go to college in the city...) Anyway, if you are ever in NE PA area, email me, if im home we can have fun.

MYNSX,
I agree with you whole heartedly, amen brother.

Daily driver other than for weather or hauling things and then I drive my Benz or Grand Cherokee. Its a toss up but anytime I can, Like MYNSX, Im in it. I will say one thing, I get a smile everytime I go to grab the keys to my NSX. then I let her get nice and wet, with oil and take off and what a rush just driving around. We live in the same area and thank God I know all of the cops here.

There wasn't any 2000 model year Honda NSX-R.

------------------
2001 NSX-T
- Bilstein Shocks
- '02 OEM Wheels

NSX is my daily driver too.. it is fun to drive in the city.. the only bad point is that everyone is looking at you while you pass near them..

My daily driver is a Civic HX.

I did use the NSX as my daily driver during my first year of ownership...and I do miss using her in that way. That said, I did drive my NSX to work today (on some days I go crazy if I don't drive my NSX).
biggrin.gif

------------------
--akira3D
'00 Acura NSX-T (red/black), '97 Honda Civic HX (black), '01 Lexus IS300 (black/black)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

akira3d.com/nsx

[This message has been edited by akira3d (edited 27 August 2002).]

Mine is my daily driver (and only driver). Last year I put about 18K miles on it.

I bought mine with alot of miles on it already (69K) so I had no qualms adding more mileage to it.

So far, its been just regular maintenance. I had some issues with my steering/suspension that seems to have corrected itself. But that's it!

Living with an NSX as your only car is a pretty interesting experience. Forces you to think out of the box when going about your day to day life. Little things like buying a screen door for your patio at the hardware store, or a new 32 gallon garbage can become an issue.
smile.gif

If you want a 650HP NSX, you're better off making a bid for one of two NSX GT1s from '95 LeMans.
Good luck making it street legal.

You may be better off getting a cheap '91/'92 and see what its all about to own an exotic....

Hello everyone
<-- Jonathan

Hi im joining your forum to get to konw more about the nsx.. ive loved it since 92 when my uncle brough me to the dealership to fix his legend and i went to the show room and sat in it and cummed for the first time! =P

really accually i just was so ammazed i used to like mustangs the most. but after i saw the nsx i was like hooked i have a obsession... im 21 now and still stick up for her in car debates and lover her as one of my own yet i don't have her yet.....

BLOWN ENGINE... becuaes i wanta rebuild with a end powerspec of around to 650/700+ hp..
why: because i can make fun of 30 40 and 50 year old men thinking that there factory optioned z06,911,or even ferrari ..
hehe i know that and the fREAKING FUN NSX!!! because it the pimpest car on earth..... well to me! i also plan to have a my 98 supra with a royal sapphire pearl coat! =)

the nsx is gonna be yellow!

ugh i love that car so much god... 0
(BACK TO THE POINT!)

what does everyone drive on a daily basis other than the nsx?!

i drive mine almost daily as well, on a rainy or shopping day usually take 02 is300.

hey aaron, thought you were stopping by my dealership a few months back? wanted to check out your blue 97 before you sell it.

Daily Driver,

Livin Life at 8K
E46 M3, Carbon Black Metallic

Loving Life at 8K
NSX-T, Monte Carlo Blue

Tim

Back