• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dali never responds

Last March 23, 2007 I ordered a Steering Wheel Hub MOMO style from the website of Dali Racing, I got the email back from them confirming my order for the Hub in the amount of $62.43 I usually get my stuff that I have bought from them in 2 to 3 days, but on this purchase I have yet to receive the Hub I bought and paid for, I have emailed them 3 times to follow up whats going on with the Hub, emailed them March 30, 31 and April 2, 2007 and I NEVER GOT A RESPONSE FROM THEM. It has been 17 days from the time I received that Confirmation Order # 1041907 March 23, 2007. A simple reply to inform me on whats going on is not asking to much is it?

He is like that. I purchased a few things from him. DHL (which sucks ass by the way) picked it up and it then proceeded to loose it (WTF!!). DHL will only take a claim from the seller. I sent Mark a nice email explaining what had happened and if he would take 1 minute out of his day to give them a call. I have heard nothing from him. I am fighting him with Paypal to get my $75 back. In the past, he has been super fast with everything I have ordered. If he has it in stock, you will get it. Maybe he is out of town???

Well its now APRIL 6, 2007, still have not received any emails from DALI why up to now there information as to what happend to HUB I bought from them last MARCH 23, 2007. Tried to look for a phone number in their contact page but they say they only accept emails and that they read their emails TWICE a day, hmmm really WOW so up to now they have not read my email inquiring about WHERE IS MY HUB, WHEN WILL I GET IT IF EVER? a simple email explaining whats going on would really be appreciated.

I still have a one thing pending from my last previous order w/ Mark at Daliracing and I have yet to hear from him. I think he's either on vacation or somewhere in Japan looking for JDM parts. But in anycase, I understand your frustrations. :frown:

I have had two similar experiences recently with Dali, although I do commend Mark for at least responding.

I ordered a carbon fibre front license plate frame about a month ago. The website indicated that it was not in stock.

Mark wrote that the CF supplier had messed up the frames but he did have anondized aluminum frames if I wanted one. I said "yes", but several days later I was informed that their supplier had machined them improperly and they were sent back. Recently I asked for status and Mark said that the supplier could not fix the ones that they sent back so they ordered new ones. I am still waiting for the mounting bracket with no projected arrival date.

My second order was for chromed center caps for early NSX oem wheels. Once again, the site said they were in stock. Mark wrote that they did not have the chrome caps, but that they had the brushed aluminum caps that could be sent out to be chromed. I ended up cancelling that order as I found another resource, and Dali was very prompt in crediting my Paypal account.

I have to admit that I am a little disappointed, and would like to do more business with this company, but so far their track record is a bit sketchy. I am a little leery right now.

I dealt with S.O.S. on another order and everything went like clockwork. I hope that Dali can get it together and give me the confidence to do more business with them.

I am trying to get Mark to call DHL right now to put in a claim for a lost package that is insured. He has dropped off the face of the earth. He is usually top notch guy but I don't know what happened this time.

I will never ever ever ever ever buy from him again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

My 2 cents........cancel your payment before 45 days (I think this is PayPal's cutoff) and get your money back. If you do ever get the product, re-send him the money, its a win win situation, call it a day. If you do not, you atleast have your money back.

What happened to Mark, I recieved some goodies from him and then never got the paypal, I have been chasing him to send it to me so I can pay him and no response. Hope we havnt lost another another vendor!

I ordered a Titanium cup-holder last October, I'm still waiting for ti. E-mailed them, said they were on backorder. A few months ago, website said they were in stock..Placed an order for one, never got an e-mail from him and I was not billed. Forget it

I ordered some spacers from Dali, was charged right away but still waiting for them. It's been a few weeks and no communication whatsoever.

Now I see some used for sale I can get but what do I do about the new ones I just ordered.

I want to get floor mats and a bunch of other stuff from him but I was kind of testing the waters with the spacers.

Argh...

Back