• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dali Racing and the Better Business Bureau (BBB)

BBB & Dali Racing

"The Bureau processed a total of 2 complaints about this company in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total 2 complaints closed in the last 36 months, 0 were closed in the last 12 months."

"If you choose to do business with this company, please let the company know that you contacted the Better Business Bureau for a report."

:confused:

BBB & Dali Racing

"The Bureau processed a total of 2 complaints about this company in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total 2 complaints closed in the last 36 months, 0 were closed in the last 12 months."

"If you choose to do business with this company, please let the company know that you contacted the Better Business Bureau for a report."

:confused:

You just happened to not include that those two complaints were actually resolved. It statesszero resolved in the last 12 months, because those two complaints were resolved 2+ years ago.

You just happened to not include that those two complaints were actually resolved. It's tricky reading but it appears they were closed.

I think your misunderstanding me. I personally have had good luck with MJ at Dali (some special orders and OEM Acura parts too) but I continue to read post after post about bad experiences and monies lost :redface:

If some customers are so "PISSED" and lost money why would they NOT take the time to make a claim with every good business agency possible.

And I'm sorry to point out "most people don't have the time to report a bad vendor" but take the time to post here on prime about it. :confused: This is not an excuse and won't help NEW customers with concerns :smile:

I filed a BBB complaint... but not sure of the status. Probably a waste of time. Local court will be notified next I suppose.

Such BS considering it was only $150 some odd transaction that he won't refund my money or send the product.

But out of principal I feel I should do *something* about it.

I just lost $100.00 ordering something from this seller. Mark Johnson refuses to respond to repeated requests to send back the wrong product and send me what I ordered. I am out the $100 but a lesson learned.

Anyone would be crazy to do business with this guy.

By the way, Paypal is useless in recovering damages.

I just received the product I ordered from him, I got it quick, good e-mail reply's, but after reading all the problems other people are having there are just too many alternatives for me to take a chance with Dali again. It's too bad I always get a kick out of his zany website.

I've ordered probably 5 times over the last few years. I had one problem which was resolved instantly (full refund) with an email and no problems since. I'll continue to buy things from Dali.

Uecker

I just lost $100.00 ordering something from this seller. Mark Johnson refuses to respond to repeated requests to send back the wrong product and send me what I ordered. I am out the $100 but a lesson learned.

Anyone would be crazy to do business with this guy.

By the way, Paypal is useless in recovering damages.

Thats funny, I have never had a problem with Mark at Dali. Also, Paypal is NOT useless in getting your money back. I have been a paypal member since 2001 and have had some bad deals on ebay or other vendors. I have yet to get screwed by paypal, everytime I filed a claim, the money was back into my account within 7 days or so. I think Dali and Paypal are great and reliable companys. Paypal is a rather expensive, but very convenient service.

I have had nothing but good experiences with Mark@Dali. Ive spent considerable amounts of money with him and not had any issues at all. He will stand behind his parts 100% and will answer questions just to help out.
Think about this, he probably sold over 10,000 parts in the last 36 months and only had two or so complaints filed. In a perfect world this would be too many but in the real world i think he is doing a great job from the numbers aspect. As a person in sales i can say that some people wont be pleased no matter what you do for them... Think about your step-mother:biggrin:

I have seen many posts here on NSXPrime about Dali's service, both good and bad and from my experince I would have to agree with them.:biggrin:

Yeah i've ordered from mark many times and he is very very quick. Not a single problem with him yet.

The BBB has notified me that they are making a second attempt to contact Mark Johnson/Dali. He of course hasn't responded to the first attempt.

It sucks that I've bought from individuals on here with no problem but an actual vendor is what we're having a problem with. Doesn't make sense and they should be held to a higher standard.

:frown:

Back