• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Daliracing.com Slow Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or is Dali Racings Website just horribly slow?
Dont get me wrong, its a very good site but really slow.

Maybe it is just me but I find that site rather awkward.

Expressions are not professional and awkward navigation and classification.

Dont get me wrong I have a graphic design degree but Just strange for a automotive performance site.

fkong777 said:
Maybe it is just me but I find that site rather awkward.

Expressions are not professional and awkward navigation and classification.

Dont get me wrong I have a graphic design degree but Just strange for a automotive performance site.

Yeah, i noticed that too, but mostly its the slowness that keeps me from visiting the site. I have absolutely no problems with my T1 connection on anyother sites but this one is really slow

There is tons of content on that site and lots of useful info. It can seem like a maze at times.

I find the much of the content very entertaining and funny.

Strange, I've never had a problem with the Dali site. Thought it was very imformative too.

nah, ive read up on all the drama involved with them but was just gettin ideas for my car. I just wont go to the site cause its really slow for the pages to load for me for some reason.

I just have to state my opinion

Anyone is a fool who does business with Mark Johnson and Dali.

This man and his business are reprehensible to the business and car enthusiast communities.

I'm disgusted reading these posts of how people have paid for items never delivered, or waiting to get a core refund. I don't understand. Why has not someone sued him out of existence?

At the very least his business should slow to the point that he dries up and blows away.

I don't even know the man and I'm so disgusted by what I read. And yes.. there are so many complaints that all say the same thing that I judge it to be true. That and the fact that one visit to the Dali web site tell me all I need to know.

A mentor of mine once told me something very important that applies here: "there is NOTHING casual about business!"

SOS all the way for me!

Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back