• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dallas area Impromptu NSX meet, Saturday March 29Th Tilted Kilt, Frisco.

turu7ede.jpg

Great fun and nice turnout!

Yes, I'm up for more of the same...

Wow... looks like it was a great turnout. Never saw a picture of that many NSX's at one place at the same time.

I'm not from Texas (obviously), so I have a stupid question. Are ALL parking spaces down there so nice and wide?? I LOVE that. Here in Seattle, every two of the spots I see in the picture would be striped for 3 (with the exception of Costco maybe). I'd be afraid to park an NSX anywhere close to any building. I usually park out in the boonies way out in the parking lot just to not risk door dings.

I think the width of the parking spaces may be more of an optical illusion, they are standard size. At least for around the Dallas area. This place we met at isn't very busy during the day so we had most of the parking lot to ourselves. The biggest issue we had was watching all the people taking pictures of our cars while we tried to eat. We try to meet at places where parking won't be an issue, probably the tightest place we park at is Car & Coffee and it' s not that bad.

Back