• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dallas downforce AIS group buy

whatisreal7 said:
A few of us were at Mike's shop (BlkEvl) this weekend, and there were some interest in getting a few Air Induction System by Downforce. Since Mike is buying some other things, he can negotiate on our behalf and get a better deal than advertised. Odenspike and dmatthews were there. Are you guys still interested? We're trying to get 5.

It is one of the best bang-for-the-buck mods.

EXCELLENT MOD:wink:

whatisreal7 said:
A few of us were at Mike's shop (BlkEvl) this weekend, and there were some interest in getting a few Air Induction System by Downforce. Since Mike is buying some other things, he can negotiate on our behalf and get a better deal than advertised. Odenspike and dmatthews were there. Are you guys still interested? We're trying to get 5.

It is one of the best bang-for-the-buck mods.

Yep, just let me know what yall work out.

Thanks

license-plate holder interest?

Anyone game for Downforce license-plate holder group-buy as well?!? :confused:

It's available in FRP ($80'ish) and Carbon Fiber ($110'ish). I just ask, as there might be a chance at some savings w/ all the DF items being invoiced!

On topic...

The DF-AIS & Uni-filter air-element were my first NSX mod's last summer! The combo adds a nice intake growl & blipping the throttle at streetable speeds has never been more fun! :cool:

luvr, do a quick search on prime using downforce AIS, or just AIS, and you'll find more information. Right now we have three, and with you is 4, and we expect to get significant discounts from advertised price.

Mike, when are these supposed to be in?

I am also interested in participating in this buy if it is still available. Could you please let me know what the pricing is with filter.

Thanks

Guys, I dont think this was really a GB in the sense of large purchase for a discount price.

More along the lines of just a handful of DFW people with one person making the purchase for all of us.

I will go out on a limb here and speak for the powers that be in the thread, there isn't any GB to be had.

Somebody may want to contact DF to start something official if that is what yall are wanting.

Agreed w/ Odenspike. This post was originally placed in the region-specfic section, but somehow it was moved. It was meant for 3-5 guys locally in the DFW (maybe Houston) area, to purchase this scoop. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused, and I urge the admin to move this thread back to the original intended location.

Back