• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dallas service locations?

I've been asked by several customers in Dallas for a recommendation for a service facility. Apparently Goodson's NSX technician is no longer working for the dealership. If anyone has any positive reviews, please let me know.

I've suggested Autologic, however, the car is currently disabled due to a snap-ring issue. We're looking for someone closer to home.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Chris@SoS said:
I've been asked by several customers in Dallas for a recommendation for a service facility. Apparently Goodson's NSX technician is no longer working for the dealership. If anyone has any positive reviews, please let me know.

I've suggested Autologic, however, the car is currently disabled due to a snap-ring issue. We're looking for someone closer to home.

Cheers,
-- Chris

I would go to DAVID MC_DAVID in Plano. (Plano Parkway & Coit)
Make sure talks to CARL, he works on NSX for years.

I just called to confirm that Curtis is still employed at Goodson Acura in Irving, TX across the street from Texas Stadium. He is a Acura certified master mechanic that works on all the NSX's that are serviced there. He has worked on mine the past 9 years with great results and no problems. My 92 went thru the snap ring problem some 3 1/2 years ago and Curtis himself rebuilt my transmission w/ short gears and I would recommend that and Curtis to anyone.

The confusion here may be that Susan Tableman was a service adviser at Goodson who worked very closely with the NSX community and co-ordinated and priovided all the service at NSXPO 2002 when it was here in Dallas. She is no longer employed at Goodson Acura.

I was at Goodson yesterday, Curtis is in a class all this week for work...Brent

I have only had warranty work done, but have used Mac Churhill Acura in Ft. Worth several times and have always been pleased with the way things turned out. I have seen several different NSXs in there over my past several trips.

hey guys,
i own a acura & honda repair shop in arlington.
we have several nsx customer's. we are a small
family owned shop.i have worked for the acura & honda
dealer,since 1979 on hondas & 1986 for acura.i left the acura
dealership in june 1990 to open my own shop.
give me a call @ 817-640-4306
thanks james riddle.

Back