• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DallasNSX 2nd Tues Meet/Greet

Talk on the local email alias is that we are moving the monthly meet to March 14th 7:30pm at the Starbucks at 114 and MacArthur this month.

Hope to see all of you Dallas/FW area NSX'ers Tues 14th!

Give a shout out if you are going to attend....

-Vaughn

Well, you didnt respond my pms or email....so I guess I have to make it to the meet and see you :wink:
Bring the pod if you still have them (Grey color please)

Vaughnd said:
Talk on the local email alias is that we are moving the monthly meet to March 14th 7:30pm at the Starbucks at 114 and MacArthur this month.

Hope to see all of you Dallas/FW area NSX'ers Tues 14th!

Give a shout out if you are going to attend....

-Vaughn

I will be there too! Still haven't gotten my SF-challenges in, maybe by the next meet i can show them off. I should also have SOS headers and ARK exhaust installed with pre and post dyno results to share in 2 months. And possibly the MOMO steering wheel installed by March 14th.

See you guys there.

Burbel, Depends on the weather and everyones avail, but generally 5-10 cars. We stay 1.5 -2hrs at starbucks depending on peoples avail, and then some of us continue at Champs or other places that serve real drinks..;-)

Donwon, I'll add you.

Back