• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

damn! look what I got :)

Many thanks to Henry aka "nsxhk" . He shipped me his old rims from Hong Kong to AUSTRIA. I am sure those babys will look so nice on my 1991 red NSX. Can't wait till I get the Zenki lug nuts to mount the Volks :) I love this silver what the ce28n is of :)

Yoko A048R :eek:
btw: it is an Taitec light weight GT exhaust, thanks to SOS

Volk_1__scaled_640.jpg

Volk_2__scaled_640.jpg

Taitec_gt_2__scaled_640.jpg

I am the wait of mine CE 28N in white 17x7.5 and 17x9.5 :smile:

It`s red/black :biggrin:

Austrian type-r very good tires for track and the street yoko AO48R :smile:

jgtcnsx said:
very nice :biggrin: by the way are you on honda-tech?
Gee, what makes you think that? Just because someone there who happened to have the exact same username created a topic making the exact same post with the same photos and everything? You don't think that could be just a total coincidence? :D

nsxtasy said:
Gee, what makes you think that? Just because someone there who happened to have the exact same username created a topic making the exact same post with the same photos and everything? You don't think that could be just a total coincidence? :D

hahaha no i didnt even see that. i dont go on there anymore, i just remembered seein austrian type r on there. i remember talkin to you a while ago about a bunch of jdm itr parts. :biggrin: my name on there is mipawi

Back