• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Damn Netviper made me do it

KGP

Legendary Member
Posting just for entertainment value. :biggrin: Netviper got into a discussion with good ole Allan, and I just couldn't resist. Allan is too funny... Lambo-Power thread on NSX v Esprit here. Watch me get "punked." :biggrin:

I created a user: l:nsxprime pw:nsxprime if you don't want to register. Please don't post from it. Just for reading only. If you want to contribute to the fun, register for the site. Allan is always entertaining. The NWS section is also highly recommended. :biggrin:

Thanks guys.

The NSX he was talking about at the Putnam event may have been Mark B. Mark had just purchased the NSX if I remember correctly. So there may have been the issue of just running slowly.

The pics of the Lambo and 355 look to be autocross or something. What kind of racing is that other than with the clock?

This guy is a complete joke, I only like to watch him make an ass of himself. He is, as KGP pretty much posted, Horse sh*t.

Hi

Some good insults there :biggrin:

Really liked these:

"Whats the colour of the sky in your world rice-boy?"

"Does the mothership know they left you behind"

I will try to remember them until next time I am in a "debat" like this. I need to rewrite the first one a little thoug because I guess I am a rice boy :biggrin:

Regards

martin said:
The funniest thing is when Netviper posted a ficticious quote where it reads like an NSX owner was dogging an Esprit, commenting that the guy must only know how to drive in a straight line. At the end of the quote saying it was Allan in the Esprit. That carcked me up, and I think even Allan got a good laugh from it. :biggrin:

KGP said:
The funniest thing is when Netviper posted a ficticious quote where it reads like an NSX owner was dogging an Esprit, commenting that the guy must only know how to drive in a straight line. At the end of the quote saying it was Allan in the Esprit. That carcked me up, and I think even Allan got a good laugh from it. :biggrin:

HEHE.. I am evil. :biggrin:

martin said:
Hi

Really liked these:

"Whats the colour of the sky in your world rice-boy?"

"Does the mothership know they left you behind"

It was really hard to resist just ripping the guy a new one with some killer insults, but I took the high road... well.. more in the middle... well, maybe a slight decline :wink:

len3.8 said:
The NSX he was talking about at the Putnam event may have been Mark B. Mark had just purchased the NSX if I remember correctly.
Len, if it was Oct of '03, then, yes it was my first track event.
Edit: It wss both my first track event and then the next year. The 2<spu>nd</sup> time around, I was both passed by and passed Lotuses. It was after all a LCA event. I have a fair amount of respect for the V8 Lotus.

Last edited:
MarkB said:
Len, if it was Oct of '03, then, yes it was my first track event.
Edit: It wss both my first track event and then the next year. The 2<spu>nd</sup> time around, I was both passed by and passed Lotuses. It was after all a LCA event. I have a fair amount of respect for the V8 Lotus.

Mark, I thought that was the events he was speaking of. I was at that event as a spectator for a very brief amount of time. It was just an issue of getting used to the car and being new to the track. I think you have logged more miles now than a lot of people. I have a respect for the V8 Lotus as well, as long as I am not running with them. :smile: Actually I really like them, If the footwell were not so cramped I would most likely have had one by now.

The Alan guy couldn't drive then, I doubt he could do so well now. :cool: That is my story and I am sticking to it.

Looks like I have been banned from Lambo-Power. WTF? Can they not take a joke?

NetViper said:
Looks like I have been banned from Lambo-Power. WTF? Can they not take a joke?
Ditto. LOL :biggrin: :biggrin: I think the straw that broke the camels back was when I told him that the guy on prime (Len) who was speculating about his driving ability also has an NSX that would leave his SV in the dust. Allan just can't bare the thought of an NSX leaving him like a rented mule.

I think it is funny that someone who got banned from all the sites because of his opinions would ban us because of ours? Seems rather hypocritical.

KGP said:
Ditto. LOL :biggrin: :biggrin: I think the straw that broke the camels back was when I told him that the guy on prime (Len) who was speculating about his driving ability also has an NSX that would leave his SV in the dust. Allan just can't bare the thought of an NSX leaving him like a rented mule.

That is funny.
Mr.Wolf has described the situation best.

:biggrin:

That guy is a tard of the first order. There is no end to his bullshit.

I took great pleasure in busting his balls about his "timeslip" that he pulled out of his ass. 10.98 on street tires, first time ever. Yah, bud.

Not to mention the cheerleading.............good god, lambo this, lambo that. If lambos were half as good as he says they were, they would be the greatest cars on earth.

He stated for all to hear many a time that this was only the internet, he never took it seriously, etc etc.

Like so much else he says, it was bullshit. I am banned as well. :rolleyes:

Oh well. Life goes on.

pakisho said:
I am banned as well. :rolleyes:
Funny that he doesn't report people as being banned. The other users simply think that a user has given in to his BS. :rolleyes: :biggrin:
He stated for all to hear many a time that this was only the internet, he never took it seriously, etc etc.
Well, we know that's another pile of BS now don't we! Too funny. :biggrin:

MITengineer from the Lsite. Pakisho, you're banned? Damn...Maybe I should try being banned too. Hilarious thread by the way. The man just can't seem to fathom that he's a complete idiot and has predictable responses every time. His possee seems to follow him like a playground bully.

LamboBreak said:
MITengineer from the Lsite. Pakisho, you're banned? Damn...Maybe I should try being banned too. Hilarious thread by the way. The man just can't seem to fathom that he's a complete idiot and has predictable responses every time. His possee seems to follow him like a playground bully.

I think it sucks that we all got banned. I personally don't understand why we just didn't get suspended. I did enjoy the site. I guess it is their loss. Maybe they all just want to be able to trash NSX's all day long with no rebuttle.

LamboBreak said:
Damn...Maybe I should try being banned too.
It's easy to do if you know how he responds when his bullyhood is challenged. :cool: MIT, I'm suprised you haven't already been banned - for using too much rational thought in some of your posts. :biggrin:
Hilarious thread by the way.
I concur. It was a blast. He's far too predictable. :biggrin:

Back