• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Damn old ladies in Orange County!

My old lady parent's neighbor backed into my front bumper this afternoon. It has some scuffs/scratches and the bumper is slightly off alignment from the fender...I also noticed some spider cracking on the fender. The lady said she'd pay for it outside of insurance, but I think she may have a stroke (no pun) after she sees the estimate.

I am thinking of taking it to Spectrum Collision in Irvine per some old post recommendations. Anyone "recently" gotten any work done there? If so...good or bad?

Sorry to hear Trefive,
I know you just got the car less than a month ago!!!!!
Go to the southwest forum and do a search on autobody places....there are some recommendations on who works on NSX's in the area. (Looks like youve done this already...but if you havent)

;)

Sorry to hear about your dilemna,

I had my front end fixed at Spectrum (ran over a possum) a year ago and was somewhat happy with the fit of the parts (bumper, hood) but extremely unhappy with the paint finish and the time that it took along with the lack of communication on their part.

PM me if you would like further details.

Good luck!!

Back