• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Damn, what kind of Ferrari is this!

And yes I am joking...

564108-27-06_1903.jpg

564108-27-06_1902.jpg

564108-27-06_1901.jpg

564108-27-06_1900.jpg

564108-27-06_1859.jpg

Besides the obvious, wtf was that person thinking when they chopped off the top and bottom of the steering wheel! :eek: :confused:

DocL said:
Besides the obvious, wtf was that person thinking when they chopped off the top and bottom of the steering wheel! :eek: :confused:

I think they were reminiscing about knight rider. Either way the owner is a moron! what was he thinking...if I put enough badges on no one will ever notice that its not a corvette!

what amazes me most is that someone had enough money for a C6 plus a couple grand for upholstery but then is still immature enough to do that to the car and not be embarassed driving it around.

Does that void the GM warranty? :tongue: He prob tries to take it to a Ferrari dealer.

DocL said:

I think that was the problem.....he wasn't thinking (at least not with his brain) :biggrin:

I don't normally say something unless I have something nice to say...but the owner of that car should be shot in the head. Not kidding.

Hey man! What if it IS a Ferrari that the owner did a conversion to make it look like a Corvette?

Last edited:
pbassjo said:
Hey man! What if it IS a Ferrari that the owner did a conversion to make it look like a Corvette?

well then he/she would still be a moron because he/she would of paid way too much for a corvette.

I guess I'm the only one that watches "Lucky Louie". The photo is one of the characters, "Jerry". A joke is no good if you have to explain it. My bad.

pbassjo said:
I guess I'm the only one that watches "Lucky Louie". The photo is one of the characters, "Jerry". A joke is no good if you have to explain it. My bad.

I watch Lucky Louie. :biggrin:

So you're the two guys that watch that show, was wondering.

pbassjo said:

Sorry:redface: I guess that joke wnet over my head then. Don't feel bad, at least one other member here gets it.

I just started watching it after someone told me it's better than Entourage. It's not even *CLOSE* to Entourage, but it's still funny in its own way.

Back