• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dart board recommendation

I am looking for a little entertainment and didn't realize that there's so many different types of Dart board games. Some are electronic while others are not; and some offer several different games. Some have "self healing" fibers also. Should I go with the plastic models since I won't have to worry about prior holes causing the darts to fall out? I would like some input. Thanks.

Hi,

Get a good bristle board. Skip the plastic crap, it will only frustrate you. A bristle board is self healing and will last for years. Make sure there's something behind the board so you don't scar the walls too much. Have fun, darts is a fun game. If you really want to learn buy a decent set of darts as well.

Hi,

Get a good bristle board. Skip the plastic crap, it will only frustrate you. A bristle board is self healing and will last for years. Make sure there's something behind the board so you don't scar the walls too much. Have fun, darts is a fun game. If you really want to learn buy a decent set of darts as well.

I'm headed to Sears to take a look at their models.

Thanks for the link...I just closed out of Academy's website and want to head up there for a quick look. The one that you posted looks exactly the same except under a different name.

Back