• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Davis Acura Treats us to The Avengers

Tonight Glenn Davis and his team (our Premier Sponsor for NSXPO 2011) treated 20 of us to a private preview of The Avengers at a theater in Langhorne, PA. The movie which will open in theaters this Friday was fantastic and of course contains a cameo of a new NSX convertible. Acura has teamed up with the Marvel Movie Magic team to feature Acuras in their movies. Due to security surrounding this pre-release we couldn't take cameras into the theater but we did snap some of us after the movie while we caught up on the latest track talk and other car related stuff. Special thanks to Glenn,Janelle and their fantastic team for including us at their event, providing security for TheDons :rolleyes: car and for continuing to support the NSX Club and its members and thanks to all the members who joined us for the event :biggrin:

DSC09860-L.jpg

"What a motley lookin' bunch!!!" Why are the girls hugging Thor?? ......... Donald. And where is Bags??

Movie was awesome! After seeing that convertible, I know Mike (Dynamic-uzed-auto) will certainly be upgrading in a few years. It was nice meeting everyone again last night.

Thanks Davis for a fun evening. :smile:

Thank you so much to each and everyone of you for coming! We are proud to be apart of the NSX Club and consider you all friends! It was our pleasure to have you all last night. So sad I was not able to get this picture myself but I am glad that someone was able to grab it! Please forward it to me so that I can post it on our facebook page. You guys are the best and I look forward to seeing you all soon! A special thanks to Don and Carla for bringing down their NSX last night - it was a true treat for all to see!

You can view all of the pics from the event last night by visiting our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/davisacurapa.

Thank you for my NSXPO fleece. I will wear it proudly!! Until next time friends...drive safe and have fun! :smile:

Best,
Janelle Bloschichak
Internet Manager
Davis Acura

Attachments

• DSC_5340.jpg
    DSC_5340.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 43
Back