• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DC-area Dyno Day Sat. 4/17

Wow! $429 for a Fiberglass wing. I'm used to paying half that for fiberglass parts. Oh well, play with the big boys....pay like the big boys:D

Sorry I didn't connect the dots and realize you guys were gonna be Zaino-ing so close to the Dyno Day- we took a short drive and could've met up with you.

Also- Akio- thanks a bunch for helping me bleed my brakes. They did fine. I really babied them on the main straight- (would start coasting once I hit 110mph about 1/2 way down the straight). I didn't really push until the last session and then I did develop some shudder. I definitely recommend upgraded pads for track work ( and BTW Peter Mills has some bigger OEM '97 brakes for sale). Kevin: you missed it!

Here are some track photos:

Attachments

• imgp0251.jpg
    imgp0251.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 143
Instructor Peter Mills, getting ready to show what his new 1,000-lb. front springs will do on the track. (a lot.) :)

Attachments

• imgp0254.jpg
    imgp0254.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 140
F355 Challenge at speed.

Attachments

• imgp0264.jpg
    imgp0264.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 138
M3 hitting the apex on Turn 1.

Attachments

• imgp0266.jpg
    imgp0266.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 127
race-prepped 911 at end of main straight, approaching Turn 1.

Attachments

• imgp0258.jpg
    imgp0258.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 138
Damn, I wish I could of made it...but with registration being over and my brakes needing front rotors & bleeding I wasn't prepared in time to do anything else other than spectate....(which is like suffering for me :D ) I WILL be ready and join you guys the next time on-track thou... :)

--- Kevin

Back