• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DC Area Track Days - 2009

Good Day To All in Our Nation's Capitol:

Just a quick note on MVP Track Time’s 2009 DC area (some others for good measure) track days. All are welcome. We have these events listed below:

September 7-8: Virginia International Raceway ”Labor Day Speed Fix”

October 31 – November 1: Watkins Glen ”Halloween Fright FAST!”

November 21 – 22: Road Atlanta “Flyin Turkey Trot”

Of course you can run at any of our track events and I realize a few of these are a bit of a all, but.... For more details, registration (both on-line and mail-in registration) and the balance of the 2009 schedule, visit us at www.MVPTrackTime.com.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at (314) 249-3770 or [email protected]. Happy Motoring and I’ll see you at the track!

Feff

Last edited:
Couple of photos from our April 18th & 19th track weekend. Hope to see you at the track.

Feff

Attachments

• Black 911 SC.jpg
    Black 911 SC.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 36
  • Raddy Front Small.JPG
    Raddy Front Small.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Blue M3 Front.jpg
    Blue M3 Front.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Our September 7-8 Virginia International Raceway (Danville, VA) “Labor Day Speed Fix” track event just crossed 1/2 full and is filling fast. Visit us at www.MVPTrackTime.com for details and registration for all our track days.

Feff
NO!!!!! It's not showing up on the site anymore... Why did I not sign up sooner :(

Hopefully I can get in still. Trying to get a hold of Mark.

Back