• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DC/Balt Area Open House Aug 8th

I was reading all the posts about Steve Gooding's Open House and was thinking how cool it would be to have something like that in the DC/Balt area. I am a newbie, having owned my NSX for only 3 mos, and do not want to overstep, but I had been hoping to see a local get together, and have not. Maybe it's the economy or whatever, so I am thinking why don't I do it? I have 10 acres of level, mostly grass in Laytonsville MD (Upper Montgomery County), and can provide a tent, sound system & music, tables, chairs, friendly dog (chocolate lab), grill, hotdogs, hamburgers, chips. I was thinking BYOB. There are a lot of back roads for driving near by. I would appreciate some help and/or advice from anyone who has done one of these before. Please chime in so I can gauge interest in this sort of thing, or with any sugestions. 11 AM untill 4 PM Aug 8th, but you can come early and stay late.:smile:

I'd be up for something like that. I just replied "yes" to a friend to play golf that day. :frown:

You can golf any weekend, how often can you get together with a bunch of NSX's and eat hot dogs and burgers. We have 3 courses a stones throw away. Come and play.:smile:

I am getting a pretty good response, The Main post is on the DC board, so if you could reply there that would be helpful. I hope to see a bunch of you there. Friends and family are welcome, play set in the back, lots of room for frisbee and bikes.:smile:

I'm getting a good response, at least 10 so far, I hope some of you Northeasters can make it down.:smile:

Only 1 week away, can we get 20 NSX's or more together on the 8th?:smile:

Address and contact Info are posted on the DC board. I hope to see a bunch of you there.:smile:

Back