• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DC Metro meet tomorrow (1/5/07)?

Hey Guys. I know it's quite late but tomorrow's weather looks great. Anyone interested in meeting/lunch for a couple hours at Jaspers www.jaspersrestaurants.com in Greenbelt (7401 Greenbelt Road, Greenbelt MD, 20770)? Tonsof parking space. Just wondering if anyone's interested. Let me know and I can reserve a table/space.

Im interested!
I missed the last one.

Nate in DC

Let's see who else responds. If a few more want to come, it may be on. I can then PM my Cell number to everyone and also post here that the meet is a go. PM me if you have any other questions.

I live close to Jaspers, so I might be able to make it, just let me know the time, If anyone is interested in stretching their legs a little I'm sure down for that

Last edited:
yeah, I probably can make it since I was out of town for the last one. Has anyone PM'd AK or Rob?

Bad news of the week....Sorry, I am out...thanks for letting me know though.

Good news of the week...SOS called and said my TE-37's should be delivered before the end of the month.

BTW: Saw someone driving a Red NSX at 0900 today at the corner of Military Rd and Wisconsin in Chevy Chase? Nice car!

Regards,

O.K. We have 7 comittments so far and some in the air so the meet is on :biggrin:

You can find Japsers website at www.jaspersrestaurants.com. Click on "Locations" and see "Greenbelt" location. You can mapquest their Greenbelt location address for directions.

Please see the local area map below:

map.jpg

Coming from Northern VA, you can take exit 22 for I-295 (Baltimore Washington PKWY) North towards Baltimore. Next, take exit for Greenbelt Road (RT 193E). At the light make a left on 193E and then make a right on Hanover PKWY. Afterwards, follow the map above.

<b>I'f you'd like to avoid speedbumps in the shopping center, I'd recommend following the local area map above. Instead of entering the Greenbelt Shopping Center from Greenbelt Road (RT 193), go a block or so farther and make a right turn on Hanover PKWY. Next light, make a right turn on Greenway Center Drive. Follow Greenway Center Drive a little bit and you'll see a tall building with US flag on it on your right (actually you can see it pretty much from anywhere in the closeby area). Make a right turn into that building's parking lot and drive behind the building (see pic). Then make a right at the very end. That will take you to parking lot for Jaspers Restaurant.</b> Hope this helps.

I will be there at 11:00 a.m. or a bit earlier. Once we all gather there, we can discuss whatever and make any other plans as necessary or, eat lunch at Jaspers etc. etc.

See everyone there :biggrin:

Last edited:
I'll call Rob to see if he can make it.

Rob cant make it.
I talked to Curtis from Asian Imports and he should be there.
Could not reach James (speedr8cr)

Nate

Sorry guys I'm feeling a bit under the weather(though the weather is really warm). I hope you all have a good time! :)

It was a great day for a meet! Too bad there was so much traffic during the drive. If it is warm tomorrow, I am going to give my baby a bath. :biggrin:

John and Ben, I forgot that I leave for the Bahamas next Friday so I will have to hook up with you guys after I get back.

If someone knows how to resize photos, shoot me a pm and I will send them to you. I will have to wait to Monday, though because I left my card reader at work.

Happy New Year to all!

Nate in DC

PS. Thanks for lunch Vijay!

Back